PRIMCOR presents the new railing system from aluminium, the X-RAIL SYSTEM.
The system is available in three versions:
1) Tubular profiles from anodized aluminium. Includes handrail hollow section of 50mm diameter with mullion hollow section of 40mm diameter.
2) Rectangular profiles from anodized aluminium. Includes handrail rectangular hollow section 80X30 with mullion hollow section of 40X40mm.
3) Solid profile sections from anodized aluminium. Includes handrail hollow section of 50mm diameter with double solid plates mullion of 50X7mm or 65X7mm profile dimension.
For filling the rail structure between mullions it can be mounted horizontal profiles with diameter of 16mm or triplex type glass panes or polycarbonate sheets.
Profiles and accessories are made from 6063T6 aluminium alloy, material that is used mostly in aluminium building products.
System accessories are anodized and stainless steel screws are used.
Anodisation type INOX with minimum thickness of 20pm is applied to all profiles and accessories.
The main advantages of anodisation, which is an electrochemical process are the following:
- Aesthetics. Metallic appearance type INOX.
- Cost. Lower manufacture cost and maintenance compared to stales stell railings.
- Resistance. Long life even in aggressive corrosive environment.
- Stable appearance. The color tint does not change, there is no any peeling and cracking.
- Maintainance. The surface can be cleaned with common (not strong) detergents or water.
- Safety. The product is not toxic.
The X-RAIL becomes the most innovative market system and comes with mounted accessories on the mullion profiles in KIT form. That means:
- Maintaining high quality while avoiding damage to all accessories
- Reducing delivery time of the project to the end customer
- Cost reduction of material processing
- Product delivery to the project site to its original packaging.
Available to the manufacturer there is option involving purchasing profiles and accessories in pieces (for tubular and rectangular railings) for assembly of specific structures.
The range of applications of the product includes balcony railings, interior and exterior staircases, building lofts, glass fences. Can be installed in residential buildings (homes, apartments), in public places (subway stations, museums, public buildings), hotels (swimming pools, balconies, fences).